General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By jdmdx93
#248831 i was driving down the road for 3 hours.
2 1/2 hours in my shit starts vibrating and not picking up quickly. my buddy says it feels like a cylinder aint running but idk...something isnt giving it that extra push..
i go out the car and it has a putting sound and i can get it past 2 1/2 rpms but it feels like im overworking it and letting off the gas doesnt let it pick up like normal...
i take it home give it more oil...take it around the block and yet it looks like it lost oil...

.any input , any feedback...jus got the car 3 weeks ago, trying to take care of it, wanna figure out the problem.

even if u have an idea for what it could be i can use any information i can get
By 707eg6
#248907 u know i had a 91 da that did that and it was the dizzy. but the oil thang i dont know :?
By jdmdx93
#248952 thankyou guys... i didnt read your input till after i had it looked at but the both of you are right....cylinder misfire #3..head gasket and valve cover gasket are ordered... there was an oil leak out the left side of the head...there was a slight leak in the right when i got it so seeing another leak showed me im alittle fucked. hopefully i get it fixed this weekend