General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By coldvision2000
#222890 I just snaged a Buddy Clud Muffler from a coupe at the junkyard I would like to know what you guys think of the muffler and if any personal info on it also should i sell my 3a racing muffler when I switch them up

By OleFolk
#222891 Not bad good find
Any name brand aftermarket found at a yard is worth it

You could sell it. If you bought it its yours.
You should have a receipt

I would throw it on my car just to see what it does and if I didnt like it id sell it
By coldvision2000
#222897 yeah thanks im thinking of putting it on and selling my 3a racing muffler
By coldvision2000
#223903 Hey guys i need some feed back im being told that this exhaust system is very loud and Im not the type to attract cops its bad enough they look at me with the muffler i have on there now any info would be great here is the pic of the whole system

Also where can I get a silencer for this system I decide to keep it
By Carfanatic
#223906 it is a loud exhaust! You can test fit it... :wink:
By familyEGuy23
#223908 Nice find dude :) does it sound deep? Or just loud? Did u feel any improvements in driving? A muffler shop should be able to help you out..my buddy said when I decide to upgrade mine(currently stock exhaust set-up) to change piping, and if I didn't want it loud he would put a resonator so I wouldn't be getting pulled over
By coldvision2000
#223909 my buddy has one on his DC and its pretty loud with aem intake dc headers and test pipe does any one here have it on there EG ?
By coldvision2000
#227645 just wanted to give you guys a update I ended up putting the buddy club spec 2 exhaust that i got from the junkyard on and the system sounds nice and i can feel alil more power to the wheels im hoping to get some headers soon but here are some pics

By OleFolk
#227676 wow even better its super low profile
Im assuming its pretty loud

Edit: what size piping is that?
And did you change stock exhaust to this?
By coldvision2000
#227836 The look is great and the sound is even better it is loud but you cant beat the nice high rev while shifting from gears I have the silencer in now cause a cop was tailing me when i got off the highway LoL I'll work on a sound clip for you guys but I must say it is worth every penny