General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By familyEGuy23
#219347 Will a Skunk2 70 mm exhaust for a Civic Si 06+ fit my 94 Civic Lx sedan? it's because i found a good deal on craigslist and my exhaust has a leak will it fit?? :?
Thank you
By Ajax1989
#219348 full exhaust??
By Ajax1989
#219356 it wont fit.. 92-00 exhaust are the same but 01+ are different
By Ajax1989
#219358 ^^ that and i was gettin that the tunnel the exhaust tucks up into
By familyEGuy23
#219364 Dang guess I got to keep looking thanks for the info :thumb: what kind of exhaust would you guys recommend? My motor is stock d15b7
By Ajax1989
familyEGuy23 wrote:Dang guess I got to keep looking thanks for the info :thumb: what kind of exhaust would you guys recommend? My motor is stock d15b7

well for the header i would go wit a dc sport or greddy something carb legal, and there is a guy in chino that sell a apexi n1 knock off cat backs for 150..

his name is paul 909.900.7117
if ur intersted tell him AJ sent you
By familyEGuy23
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
familyEGuy23 wrote:Dang guess I got to keep looking thanks for the info :thumb: what kind of exhaust would you guys recommend? My motor is stock d15b7

well for the header i would go wit a dc sport or greddy something carb legal, and there is a guy in chino that sell a apexi n1 knock off cat backs for 150..

his name is paul 909.900.7117
if ur intersted tell him AJ sent you

Nice thanks dude :thumb:
Hopefully I can find a carb legal header by this weekend then get my catback :woot:
Would I still be able to pass smog?
By Ajax1989
#219421 yeah wit the carb legal header u will and as long as the exhaust is under a certian DB ur good... just keep ur cat converter
By familyEGuy23
94_jdm_ferio wrote:yeah wit the carb legal header u will and as long as the exhaust is under a certian DB ur good... just keep ur cat converter

Sick I'm already looking around on craigslist....I checked my cat converter and my pops said its done ima need a new one soon :thumbdown:
By Ajax1989
familyEGuy23 wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:yeah wit the carb legal header u will and as long as the exhaust is under a certian DB ur good... just keep ur cat converter

Sick I'm already looking around on craigslist....I checked my cat converter and my pops said its done ima need a new one soon :thumbdown:

how close to hemet/ san jacinto are are you?? there is a muffler shop out here that will install a new cat for 190.. so its the cat and labor for that price.. its called extream mufflers :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
#219509 I live a lil bit off cajalco and that street turns into ramona expressway so is dat close? :?
Nice thanx for the info :thumb:
By Ajax1989
familyEGuy23 wrote:I live a lil bit off cajalco and that street turns into ramona expressway so is dat close? :?
Nice thanx for the info :thumb:

yea it close
i used to live like a 1mile from ramona expwy

just hit ramona to stetson then head torwds town
so that a right on stetson off ramona
then go till you hit florida(hgway 74) then turn left on Florida
and go down a few miles and on ur left you will see a harbor frieght

its back behind there :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
#220684 Thanx dude :thumb:
I just got it a few days ago from one of my dads friend my cat was toast guess I'm running super rich need o2 sensors,cap & rotor,ngk spark plug wires....still looking for those headers