General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By dakotah1987
#206290 i need help i dont understaind i have a miss at low rpms well some what of a miss i know its a miss but it also seems that it is sucking to much air in i dont know its hard to explain but it seems that the engine whats to die when u first take off and as u pick up the rpms it doesent seem to miss from what i can hear and it only does it when its warmed up what should i look at first
By dakotah1987
#206353 disributor was replaced about 6 months ago but im replacing the plugs and wires tommarow so ill let u know if that fixs anything but i was wondering if the injectors could be cloged or somthing would cause it to make a sound like to much air running in
By teal_dx
#206397 is it a hissing sound? That could be a vacuum leak. Or maybe a clogged pcv valve. When the dizzy was replaced, did it have a new cap & rotor? If so, I'd do the plugs & wires next.
By dakotah1987
#206403 it did have a heater hose busted and leaked under the disributer but no its not a hissing sound its hard to exlplain but it sounds as if to much air and not enough fuel is getting in but when the engine did over heat when the hose busted and the spark plug wires melted around the spark plug in two of the four so i got to dig that shit out before i can change the wired and plug but ill do \that tommarow and let u know if it changes anything