General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By 93hatcheg
#197731 ok so i picked up a set of nology hot wires today but didnt realize till i got home that one is broke :x i was cuiiuos if anyone know if i can fix it.

basically the brass connector that is inside the boot on the dizzy side broke off inside there...is ther any way to replace that peice inside the boot?

does that make sense???? i took a pic to show you guys and sorry its a shgitty cell pic. the brass peice is visible in there but where it bends at 90 degrees to go into the dizzy cap is where its broken

By suspendedHatch
#198106 You bought them used and got ripped?

No there's no way to fix them.

It doesn't really matter since those wires are pure gimmick. Get yourself some Magnecor wires. They last forever and they cost about the same as NGK.
By 93hatcheg
suspendedHatch wrote:You bought them used and got ripped?

No there's no way to fix them.

It doesn't really matter since those wires are pure gimmick. Get yourself some Magnecor wires. They last forever and they cost about the same as NGK.

sorry suspended hatch but yea it was fixable 8) i got the brass inside peice from a left over bag from a msd make your own wire set that i got for my truck, pulled the boot off and the old broken brass peice and crimped the new one on and slid the boot over it and waalaa works awesome :thumb: