General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By ljonboy
#192592 i was driving pulled to a stop light and the car died. Has not started since. i replaced the Dizzy with a new oem replacement. i have checked all my fuses and i just don't know what to look at next. it turns over just wont start. i checked my grounds.
By JUICE
#192606 the fuel pump "hums" when you turn the key? checked each plug for spark? double check all the plugs to the dizzy?
By Punksz6
#192607 Hi sorry to hear. first thing to do is narrow things down u said u got a new dizzy..Cause I would have said to test the ICM or Coil in the dizzy but if its new, then start by checking if u are getting fuel..Check to hear if ur Fuel pump is priming? Check the Main Relay under the Dashboard on the Drivers side.

Check again if u are getting Spark...Just try narrowing things down check ur altnernator,check to see if any wires came loose, check the wirning to the starter? Theres a lil wire that if it comes unplugged car wont start either.

Hope that Helps a bit!
By ljonboy
#193795 i checked the fuel pump and where is the main reley? and it turns over just doesnt start
:x
By ljonboy
#202177 just thought you should know that it was the dizzy sorry it took me so long to reply while i was waiting for the dizzy some one broke in to my car and stole my cold air and my msd and the garbage dizzy just got all that worked out and got her running again thanks for the help