General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By AStar59
#189508 What is the diameter of the stock exhaust piping on my 94 civic sedan?
By forcefedEG
#189531 should be around 1 3/4 in i think...
By forcefedEG
#189533 u asking me or him lol? i think i.d. but idk for sure... i toss that factory shit... :lol:
By tigerafro
forcefedEG wrote:u asking me or him lol? i think i.d. but idk for sure... i toss that factory shit... :lol:

always a good call
By MG6
tigerafro wrote:
forcefedEG wrote:u asking me or him lol? i think i.d. but idk for sure... i toss that factory shit... :lol:

always a good call

nothing wrong with factory exhaust. i am still rocking it. It keeps a low profile on eyes. 8)
By AutoXCivic
MG6 wrote:
tigerafro wrote:

always a good call

nothing wrong with factory exhaust. i am still rocking it. It keeps a low profile on eyes. 8)

2.5" Exhaust, RSX muffler ... still low profile, but better flow and nice tone.
By MG6
AutoXCivic wrote:
MG6 wrote:
tigerafro wrote:

always a good call

2.5" Exhaust, RSX muffler ... still low profile, but better flow and nice tone.

Don't get me wrong, a aftermarket exhaust is nice... but if i really want to keep eyes away, I'll stick with stock with the putt putt small pipe.
By dro21
MG6 wrote:
tigerafro wrote:

always a good call

only thing wrong with stock exhaust is that it restricts the air flow.
By MG6
#189940 I'm sure most stock exhaust has some restriction in how they want to pass any state emission. Especially Cali. But if the car isn't mod, i rather not run rich due to the free flow that is causing no restriction.

Does that mean the car is slow, sure - stock slow but i'm find with it if it means no eyes looking at the car. :D
By dro21
MG6 wrote:I'm sure most stock exhaust has some restriction in how they want to pass any state emission. Especially Cali. But if the car isn't mod, i rather not run rich due to the free flow that is causing no restriction.

Does that mean the car is slow, sure - stock slow but i'm find with it if it means no eyes looking at the car. :D

My engine is stock and i have a greddy evo 2 cat back lol.....i use to rock a polished stock exhaust