General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By f20b3egvan
#181689 i got the hole accord,took the engine out today ,,,a start ,, :) will i have to use all the loom from the dash and engine bay off the soch f20b3 auto to get this civic runnin ... im a panel beater+ can get around engines well ... i think i need some different mounts ?????? any ideas!! plus is it possible to ditch all air-con commpressor and pipes . thanks lads any ideas would help me ..

pictures to follow aswell :hehe:
By chrono404
#181693 Reuse the wiring harness from your D Series. move all the parts you can over onto the F20. Such as fuel injectors, dizzy(if it fits) and the wiring harness, you may have to lengthen some wires to get it to fit but its the best way to get your engine wired. as long as the accord is obd1 you can reuse its ecu.

You will need to convert to cable shifting. if your accord was Manual, you should be able to use its Cable shift linkage and its shifter, Most people use the 90-93(or 94-97, Dont remember) Shift linkage.

You will need EG H Series Mounts. On F and H Series I believe they have EGR Valves that you will need to bypass, I remember my friend with a 92 Accord Coupe w/ H22 Swap talking about them.

Cb7 Tuner will have tons of info on F/H Series.

Good luck on your swap. Do you plan on turbo charging the setup? with as low of a compression ratio that it has its practically begging for it.