General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By 93hatcheg
#176734 has anyone ever heard a low squeal come from their clutch upon a regular take off...nothing hard just daily driving? my stage2 competition clutch started doing this a couple days ago. wondering if i need a new clutch or what?

also i have cleaned my IACV when i rebuilt the motor 2 monthes ago and my motor still goes up and down between 700 and 1500 rpm. any oither ideas on fixin that?
By Classiccarsrule85
#176775 for the rpm surge id bleed your coolant....take the top off your radiator and then squeeze the bottom hose you will start to see bubbles comming up you are now bleeding your coolant once thats done then see what happens

and to your other question it could be a couple of things could be your flywheel bearing unsure if you replaced that and it also could be your throwout bearing....either way your looking at something that your trans may need to come off for....but dont worry just yet because it may just be something simple so dont take my word on that ive experienced many problems with clutchs and transmissions from some wines to where its something simple and you dont have to do that to other wines where the trans is going to be shot due to that inner bearing...
By 93hatcheg
#176892 ok cool yea i was gonna try to bleed my coolant tommrow cause i checked my iacv again today and its clean as a whistle.

as for the squeling my best guess is what you said with the bearings. i just replaced the throughout bearing but hwo knows it could be that i think its probably the flywheel bearing as that has 200xxx miles on it lol. im not gonn a replace that till i need a clutch tho cause ill put in a findaza 8lb flywheel at the same itme. thanks for the help man