General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By 93cxhb
#161100 what mods do you got already ......most the time big TB are just a waste of money. oh and stop SHOUTING :lol: & welcome to the site
By brettuniquesound
#161716 Sorry lol, i noticed that after I was halfway through.......I have a d16z6 with eagle rods and nippon pistons (standard bore), ported, polished and valve jobbed vtec head, t3/t4 turbo system, 440cc injectors, larger fuel rail, msd ignition system, speed innovations chipped ecu, tial wastegate, larger oil pump, new everything else. I have an OBX intake mani I am about to install, along with the throttle body. I bought the Blackworks racing 68mm TB, and am anxiously awaiting it getting here, I just wanted some input from someone who had used one.
By Dippin_EG
#161735 well, most of the time, as 93cxhb said, it is a waste of time... but on your turbo setup, it will increase the amount of air that is entering the intake manifold plenum you have yet to put on.

And i can imagine that blackworks is on the same level as a blox TB, though i have no personal experience with them. :thumb:
By brettuniquesound
#185649 well, the blackworks tb seems to be working just great. it was a little sticky at first, but now it works like a charm, and went on to the obx intake manifold beautifully......(see the product reviews for detailed install instructions)