Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By egsedanguy
#120250 ok well i hate ford with a passion. this just pisses me off. look at this. this i the local ford dealer out my way. its a 4 door eg on its roof. sine say "upside down in your car?" i wanna drive up ther in my car and piss on a mustang. Fuck you ford suck a dick :x

:cry: :cry: :( :x :thumbdown:
By Ajax1989
#120255 thats messed up :x
By Vti93T
#120256 double post ftl :thumbdown: :roll:
By Joplies
#120266 ^ HAHA i was just thinkin the same thing.

But yeah bro i feel ya! 60's stangs i love but otherwise fudge ford! they're all sorts of effed up. We should all show up like a civic gang ahahaha with torches and burn the shit to the ground. (Or does that sound sorta gay? lol?

:x :x :x
By egsedanguy
#120270 lol i should run over and spinn it on the roof lol. my friend went there one day and asked them how much they wanted for it. the guy was like why would you want that? its upside down.lol thing still has good tail lights and interior. the motor and suspension are gone but the shell is strait well the roof is fucked but can be fixed. and we should roll up there and cause some trouble lol. piss on ford :lol:
By Joplies
#120272 Hahaha dumbass ford dealer. he probly doesnt even drive a ford.
By Ajax1989
#120279 lol vw bug :lol:
By JUICE
egsedanguy wrote:lol i should run over and spinn it on the roof lol. my friend went there one day and asked them how much they wanted for it. the guy was like why would you want that? its upside down.lol thing still has good tail lights and interior. the motor and suspension are gone but the shell is strait well the roof is fucked but can be fixed. and we should roll up there and cause some trouble lol. piss on ford :lol:

he should of told them he'd rather buy the flipped over honda than anything else on their lot!
By eusdmg
#120372 hahaha damn ford is retarded! someone wanna steal that rear bumper cover and the tailights? :hehe:
By hatchie
#120375 should just go ask them who will probably go bankrupt next?

take a look at stock and it'll show fords upside down in THEIR OWN COMPANY
By egsedanguy
#120377 lol thats so true. and ya i thought bout getting the taillights out and stuff cause thats good stuff. lol only thing is, there is a highway patrol station like right down the street and the freeway entance is right ther to so not getting caugt would be near impossible.
By Joplies
#120398 if you had a lookout and kept your facesa away from the windows on the dealership you should be aight?