Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Dippin_EG
#120411 Image

FORD FTL!!! :thumbdown:
By Joplies
#120419 haha good plan :thumb:
By darylcc
#121129 theyre gonna be broke in few months..haha..

a good old honda will owned them!!
By jmsplitfyre
egsedanguy wrote:lol man ima get my 10mm socket and wrench and take them tail lights.teehee :thumb:

Those are 8mm for the tails.. :thumb:
By DontHateonEG8
#122990 this guy in a 5.0 mustang begged me to jump start his piece of shit. his friends gave him shit on how a 4dr civic had to help "a beast". he then went on to losing to my friend's stock ls-vtec. what a joke! lol.
By redridinhood
#125387 why you guys gettin so bent bout the upside down eg? ford would only do it if they are honda jelous or scarred so i think were winning ;)
By big_scoggs
#155928 what up kyle ya ive senn that shit hahaha fucked up
this is john by the way finaly got it to work the sign up thing
By berg89
#155953 FORD= Fucking owners really dumb! That proves it. Not saying all fords suck, just some owners an all the newer vehicles. :lol: You should totally grab that civic off of them. Just offer them like fifty bucks or something, then put razor blades in there cupcakes. jk
By egsedanguy
big_scoggs wrote:what up kyle ya ive senn that shit hahaha fucked up
this is john by the way finaly got it to work the sign up thing

was good mutha trucka. get some pics of that del sol up :thumb:
By ikon
#156115 no motor and suspension.... whats it weigh like 20 lbs :lol: lift it up and put it on a mustang and then we'll c whos on top. :thumb:
By id3379
#156218 just show's how low ford has to stoop to get business, how embarrassing.