Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Ajax1989
#118466 hey everyone i'm new at this forum thing but i got a 94 ferio
its primer black , ill post up pics later

i have ideas on what i wanna do
but if anyone has any ideas let me know!

thanks
By pedroa06
#118488 if you havent done anything to it and if its primered im guessing you did body work to it so just take it to macco and let them spray your car with white its the only paint that will come good... and for around 350

post pics..
By Ajax1989
#118553 here is some pics, and ya i have been doin some body work, the car was white when i bought it, but its a DIY car while im in school..

plans are to lower it with full suspension, with some fat 5's, paint it white, ferio moldings,
and rebuild a this motor with a y8 head on it, all disc brake conversion, red/clear taillights, black housing head lights, fogs,widow visors on all 4drs and back window, and someother things that i cant think of now...

someone stole my amber and light so i only have one amber :(

debadged

well let me know what you guys think!
By Ajax1989
#118568 my plans are gonna be to get it painted a flat white or a gloss white, full suspension,rear disc conversion, either fat 5's or si rims, get a y8 head and skunk that out and then rebuild the bottom end, and do headers intake exhaust intake mani throttel body, all the good stuff to the motor, foglights, headlights, taillights, ferio side moldings, umm thers more just cant think of everything..
By drago742gtr
#118597 paint it gloss white :thumb: , looks like ur off to a good start drop it soon , no civic deserves to be that high
By Ajax1989
#118598 ya man, im just gonna go cheap and get some spring for now, but when i do the rear disc conv. im gonna re do all the suspension with tein or skunk
By drago742gtr
#118600 yea buyin springs is way better than cuttin ur springs , like how mine are when i bough the car , it looks good but the ride aint that good ne more but i like a rough suspension so i just deal with it for now
By Ajax1989
#118601 ya i was gonna cut them but people at my school told me not to, cause it rough and it messes up the shocks
By Ajax1989
#118829 thanks man, i saw ur build and ur car looks bad as$ i like the gloss red stripe. :thumb:
By egsedanguy
#118834 well thank you. im glad you like it. its not gonna stay in primer for ever. i trying to get all my paint so i can spray it. goin for pearl white :thumb: what color do you plan to paint yours?
By Ajax1989
#118836 well i plan on doin it myself at my place but im gonna do championship white by dupli-color, but livin in cali there aint no jobs so i gotta hold off on paintin it, but hopefully in the few months she'll be white again :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#118846 down in riverside, bout 85 miles from LA