Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By drago742gtr
#116921 there a lil bit of gap where the fender and the bumper meet but thas goin to get that fixed this weekend when i fix the few scratches on the bumper but the gap where the hood and bumper meet might be a lil bit of a problem but im sure i can get it damn near perfect with out havein buy coupe fenders and i read the other post and nothing seemed rude to me its just peoples opinion but fogs did go on i wanna try and find the stock wiring for them and the switch in stead of just runnin wires and a toggle switch :thumbdown: but heres a pic with the fogs Image
By chrono404
egsedanguy wrote:lookin better. its always better when its tight :thumb:

x2

Pic Looks clean as hell.
By drago742gtr
#117315 yea it does ima see if i can get a better camera to take some pics
By marquisdee1018
#117320 It looks a lot better with the bumper painted. From that angle, it lines up pretty good.
By drago742gtr
#117782 Image
cell phone pic still but u can see the lines better cuz thers some shade on that side
By drago742gtr
#117833 was planing on fixin it till u got most of the paint off and noticed that the front of the hood is all bondo and it started commin off with the paint stripper so i aint feel lilke doin it ne more and just left it like that till the weekend when i should have my new hood by then
By egsedanguy
drago742gtr wrote:was planing on fixin it till u got most of the paint off and noticed that the front of the hood is all bondo and it started commin off with the paint stripper so i aint feel lilke doin it ne more and just left it like that till the weekend when i should have my new hood by then

o shitty. well new hood ftw! :thumb: