Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By drago742gtr
#115462 thought id put some pics of the bumper and fogs and projectors (for now) i just put on it actually wasn't too hard to get it all to fit right

before

after

i gotta tighten that screw to bring the bumper closer ^

thoes head lights are better than the ones i had cuz the corner lights were from a hatch and just didnt fit at all ill probly keep them on for a month or untill i order the black housed head lights and amber corner lights with hids :thumb:

for the bumper to fit pretty good i removed the bracket right under the lights on both side and made the hole in the bumper longer so i could still used the same hole in the fender i have pics of how much i cut off but i left my other phone at home that has the pictures in it
By marquisdee1018
#115476 I wanted to put a hatch bumper on my sedan. There are so many more options with that bumper. I changed my mind when I finally got my fogs and lip that fits :)
By egsedanguy
marquisdee1018 wrote:I wanted to put a hatch bumper on my sedan. There are so many more options with that bumper. I changed my mind when I finally got my fogs and lip that fits :)

i found all the same stuff for a foor door as i did for the 2 door bumper. both have jdm fogs and both can get the same lips. what else is there?
By drago742gtr
#115504 i was tired of that bumper that was on the car when i get it plus i couldnt turn down 20 dollars for a bumper , and i got the fogs free when i helped pull a gsr out for my friend but hopefully next week ill have a front lip for it i think it will look 10 times better with the lip and once i finally put the damn timing belt on i can drive it and get it painted soon then it will look nice enough that i can start a my ride post

oh does ne one know where i can get a bumper light pole from i think i want one
By egsedanguy
drago742gtr wrote:i was tired of that bumper that was on the car when i get it plus i couldnt turn down 20 dollars for a bumper , and i got the fogs free when i helped pull a gsr out for my friend but hopefully next week ill have a front lip for it i think it will look 10 times better with the lip and once i finally put the damn timing belt on i can drive it and get it painted soon then it will look nice enough that i can start a my ride post

oh does ne one know where i can get a bumper light pole from i think i want one

not bad thing, but i just hate how it dont line up tight. i had hatch corners on my sedan and it was like an eye sore for me cause the gap on the fenders. yes a 2 door front bumper is hawt but looks hawter when the whole front end is converted. but good work cant wait to see it all painted the same :thumb:
By marquisdee1018
egsedanguy wrote:i found all the same stuff for a foor door as i did for the 2 door bumper. both have jdm fogs and both can get the same lips. what else is there?

The 2 door bumper has a way bigger selection of lips than the 4 door bumper.
By drago742gtr
#115828 .
Last edited by drago742gtr on Sat May 09, 2009 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By drago742gtr
#115829 lil update

i gotta put the screws to hold the bumper up but i had to take a pic real quick
By chrono404
#115880 Much Much Better white then Blue. :thumb:
Putting the Fogs back in?
By rok
#115903 i tried the same thing but the bumper doesnt fit... you have to have the whole front end off a HB...
By Mr. Pink
rok wrote:i tried the same thing but the bumper doesnt fit... you have to have the whole front end off a HB...

we know this. It will fit you just have to faness it a little bit.
By rok
#115911 yes but why did "drago742gtr" only change the front bumper? it doesnt fit... lines dont match up... i think?
By dawg316
#115919 so what stock corner lights work now ? hatch ones or sedans
By egsedanguy
#116070 none of it lines up. in order for a claen look with a 2 door bumper on a for door you have to swap the whole front end. yes the 2 door bumper fits but wull have a gap. also the corner lamps wont line right its 2 diff front ends.
By egsedanguy
marquisdee1018 wrote:
egsedanguy wrote:i found all the same stuff for a foor door as i did for the 2 door bumper. both have jdm fogs and both can get the same lips. what else is there?

The 2 door bumper has a way bigger selection of lips than the 4 door bumper.

what one does the 2 door have that the 4 door dont?. most ppl only have the type-r or mugen and si. what else ? i think the whoel front swap is a waste of time. you get nothing out of it but i lil bit diff front bumper. really if ya want a 3 door front get a 2 door. just like an ek if ya want an ek front get a damn ek. :x