Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 3kkl3sia
#113063 Image
Not the best body shape in the world, but for $1000 and only 122,000 miles im not complaining at all. and the body for a NY car isn't that bad.
By spiritR
#113064 nice start you know what everyone gonna say lol rims and lower it and it doesnt matter the shape you get the car in its the work and love you put into it that makes it your car

goodluck :thumb:
By 3kkl3sia
#113067 oh i know, but when your not the richest person in the world having it be in good shape sure as hell helps.
i need to find a new job so i sink some money into it, hopefully very soon.
By Chance
3kkl3sia wrote:oh i know, but when your not the richest person in the world having it be in good shape sure as hell helps.
i need to find a new job so i sink some money into it, hopefully very soon.

The best/cleanest cars dont just happen over night... take your time and dont rush or worry about money.. save up for each part one at a time and then all of the sudden you'll be done and it'll be soooo worth it! :thumb:
By 3kkl3sia
#113070 i know haha
i just want it nice now! but the wait will be worth it
By spiritR
#113072 good way to hone your DIY skills
By 3kkl3sia
#113092 well i think i got a second job today which all money will go strickly to the car so soon lower and pick up some rims. then go from there.
when i turn 18, which is soon i get $3500 which is hopefully going to be spent on a new motor and tranny, if i still have this car then.
By Mr. Pink
#113106 i personally would use that money to go towards your education so you dont put yourself into debt with student loans and the likes. And build your car slowly, hell i am still in school and i am turning 24 this year. But thats what i get for going for a Doctorate.
By 3kkl3sia
#113111 dont need that money for education, full ride threw college :P
therefor whats the next best thing? my civic! haha
By Mr. Pink
#113113 good point... i still say work on that list i gave you in your first post
By 3kkl3sia
#113116 oh yeah! i forgot about that list. haha
i should probably print that out and find out how much im about to spend...aha thanks
By Mr. Pink
#113120 your welcome, feel free to check out my project log in the your ride section too, i have a whole list of what i am doing with my civic.
By 3kkl3sia
#113268 plans are soon within the next month hopefully lower it like 2-2.5 inches before anything. then eventually rims. gotta find me some new quarters then once i go that mold them on and my dad's going to be painting it for me. dont know what color yet (any suggestions?) and go from there.
wanna put some money into the motor but am debating weather its worth it to put money into a SOHC vtec or just save for a DOHC vtec and swap that in.