Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Classiccarsrule85
#113324 hey its John (sold you that teggy cluster and installed it for ya too boot....lol) hows that working out for you?......

Id say for right now your best bet would be to do a quick I/H/E deal intake header and exhaust from the axel back since most oem exhausts are the best performing ones better than the 2.5 in ones ives seen lately hit me up i forgot i Have a axel back lol (and yea i just responded to your other thread so dont pay any attention to that....) but yea a dohc would end up being nice to get if it wasnt expensive for right now id just do the i'h'e thing and wait on doing anything else with it except fixing the body lol but yea when and if you get the B sereis or what every you get let me know you know i can put stuff in fr a killer price lol

But yea finally you got on here good pictures too should show off that integra cluster since i never did take any pictures i could post up of my working my ass off on it lol.....
By 3kkl3sia
#113339 motor and transmission swaps are up in my head right now, in reality soon or later i would like to do it with the money i get when i'm 18. but that's pretty far away.
I'm probably going to buy that axle back off you next week.
like i said in a text earlier, if you can get parts i will buy them from you...haha

here is your picture of the cluster.

Classiccarsrule85 is the one who installed that for me, works completely perfect :)
By WhiteEG4Door
3kkl3sia wrote:motor and transmission swaps are up in my head right now, in reality soon or later i would like to do it with the money i get when i'm 18. but that's pretty far away.
I'm probably going to buy that axle back off you next week.
like i said in a text earlier, if you can get parts i will buy them from you...haha

here is your picture of the cluster.

Classiccarsrule85 is the one who installed that for me, works completely perfect :)

i want that cluster !!!
By smokinsoljah420
#113422 then make one... :roll:

Anyways, damn john that came out great man! Good shit! :thumb:
By 3kkl3sia
#113445 haha john you should make some money and get some more of those clusters...pre-wire them and sell them! haha
By hatchie
#113447 sup dude car is looking pretty good! my hatch will be out today so hopefully i will see you around ol bing. teg cluster looks hott and yeah john is pretty good and he knows alot.

as far as the car yeah i'd prolly worry about the body first.... but then again thats just me cuz im an autobody person so yeah exterior is a must for me.

find the priorities of what you wanna do to your car before jumping into sumthin that way you dont waste money redoing things you thought you liked! look around on here at the 4doors ppl have and get a feeling of what you like!

sry long post peace :woot:
By 3kkl3sia
#113451 Haha yeah i know, theirs not a lot of nice 4dr's around here though. I've only seen like 2-3 and once i start this other job I'm going to look for some replacement quarters.
I'm pretty sure I'm buying those bottle caps from john next week then getting them stripped and painted.
If/when i buy those off him then i want to lower it a little then worry about body work. once summer hits i can afford to lose my car for a couple days to get the body work and paint done. but school everyday is pretty much holding me back on that one.

I'm excited to hear that hatch is coming out of hiding soon, good stuff.

i need your number again, i lost all my contacts so if you can when you get a chance just text me saying its lance or something.
By Mr. Pink
#113455 for replacement quarters go here www.Fixmyrust.com

also what color do you plan on getting your wheels done? i think Bronze,White or Gold would look good with your color.
By 3kkl3sia
#113458 thanks for the website, will have to order them soon once i get some money from the new job.

as for the rims, i was just going to go black because 3 of 5 are black but john (classiccarsrule85) and i were talking when i saw them and once he said white i could see how it would look good.
I found some pictures and i'm pretty sure im going to go white.
By hatchie
#113460 kewl good color did you check out my build thread for the hatch yet?

bottlecaps are gunna set the car off nicely intead of those stupid steelies lol

edit: what size are those steelies 13 inch or 14?
By Classiccarsrule85
hatchie wrote:kewl good color did you check out my build thread for the hatch yet?

bottlecaps are gunna set the car off nicely intead of those stupid steelies lol

edit: what size are those steelies 13 inch or 14?

they b 14's lol
By 3kkl3sia
#113590 SO all my plans for my car are now in the shitter. i got a speeding ticket today so i gotta find money for that before anything with the car.
By jmeara
#119214 I got a hatch in Endicott if your willing to trade maybe a lil cash on top or something. I know you just got a speeding ticket so if cash will be an issue we can work something out. I love my hatch I just need something more practical for my 2 year old. Let me know.