Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Mr. Pink
#126475 i love mine, the only con to me is that the dash switch doesnt match correctly. but thats it, i painted the silver covers black to blend in more with my bumper.

cant really see them but you get the idea.
Last edited by Mr. Pink on Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By 4dr.eg
#126481 might be the wrong pic :?
By Mr. Pink
#126488 Ya, i fixed it, i posted a pic of the wheels i am selling since they wont fit my damn car.
By pedroa06
#126496 hows the lighting on them?
i like my fogs to be yellow and bright.!!?
By Mr. Pink
#126512 they are ok, i am getting a 3k hid kit and modding it to fit in the housing
By pedroa06
#126515 yea im probally gonna get them then where did u order them from?
By Mr. Pink
#126517 ebay
By OGJaper
Gorveatt wrote:The ones on ebay are garbage, output isn't as good, wiring harness isn't as well made, and it's almost a guarantee that the switch will break.. that and they don't match the interior

Amen brother, generic ebay parts = trash. Personally if your going to want these for just the "JDM" look by all means be a cheap ass lol, but if you actually want style and function, buy REAL JDM set. I learned the hard way, I thought it was all the same, but that little "Stanley" stamp printed on the glass means something, so I coughed up the $200 for some real JDM fogs from passwordjdm.com

side note, did any one else notice the ebay knock-offs are damn near impossible to adjust the beam?

-OG
By pedroa06
#126523 can anbody confirm this.. it cuz if ima go out and get the depo ones for 100 and im not gonna be happy with them then i rather not get fogs for awhile..
By Mr. Pink
#126527 Honestly,

Not everyone can afford authentic "JDM" parts, i am making my car the way i want which didn't include spending $200 or so on fog lights. I am not looking to be "JDM" because its a fad. I like the way mine look i just need a bulb thats "brighter" than a 55w bulb. I paid $67 for mine shipped, the wiring harness was well made as were the housings themselves. i was surprised.
By pedroa06
#126533 thank you mr. pink thats what i wanted to know..
and i appreciate your guys opinion to but mr.pink is right why pay 200 for fogs when you can get them way cheaper just not as jdm but who can really tell unless they go up to your car and look at them closely..
By asianrob
pedroa06 wrote:thank you mr. pink thats what i wanted to know..
and i appreciate your guys opinion to but mr.pink is right why pay 200 for fogs when you can get them way cheaper just not as jdm but who can really tell unless they go up to your car and look at them closely..

the only people who will know is whoever reads this, you. me and all the peeps on this thread. lol
By marquisdee1018
#126537 Nobody is really going to know the difference. If I didn't already have the stanleys, I would get some depos in a heartbeat.
By Beatdowncivic
#204887 why spend 200 on pwjdm foglights when you can get them cheaper and still get the same quality. i have some of these ordered http://www.andysautosport.com/honda/1992_1995_civic/lights/fog_lights/password_jdm/ and it only cost me like 140 with shipping and it comes with everything including the stock switch :D
By Ajax1989
#204890 i paid 100 for my depo's
but it was local pick up