Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By pedroa06
#126533 thank you mr. pink thats what i wanted to know..
and i appreciate your guys opinion to but mr.pink is right why pay 200 for fogs when you can get them way cheaper just not as jdm but who can really tell unless they go up to your car and look at them closely..
By asianrob
pedroa06 wrote:thank you mr. pink thats what i wanted to know..
and i appreciate your guys opinion to but mr.pink is right why pay 200 for fogs when you can get them way cheaper just not as jdm but who can really tell unless they go up to your car and look at them closely..

the only people who will know is whoever reads this, you. me and all the peeps on this thread. lol
By marquisdee1018
#126537 Nobody is really going to know the difference. If I didn't already have the stanleys, I would get some depos in a heartbeat.
By Beatdowncivic
#204887 why spend 200 on pwjdm foglights when you can get them cheaper and still get the same quality. i have some of these ordered http://www.andysautosport.com/honda/1992_1995_civic/lights/fog_lights/password_jdm/ and it only cost me like 140 with shipping and it comes with everything including the stock switch :D
By Ajax1989
#204890 i paid 100 for my depo's
but it was local pick up
By Coplies
#206412 I paid like $85 with shipping for my ebay fogs.
Pros:
-looks good
-came with bulbs, switch, harness
-cheap

Cons:
-light output could be better
-hard to adjust
-switch is an "off" gray

Joplies Car
By ubbeR
#210442 ordered me some ebay fogs. got some h3 HIDs to put in them. will post pics when installed.