Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By spiritR
#110035 i say lip kit side mirrors lowered a bit and rims the basics
By DontHateonEG8
#110040 dood, you live in phillipines, we americans should be asking YOU what to put on our cars since we have a limited supply of aftermarket parts. :D
By Pg.99
#110047 Got to be one of the cleanest examples I've seen, nice find.

A moderate drop and some well chosen wheels/tyres will work wonders. The front ends of our cars look a bit weak without a lip I think, if you can get hold of an OEM front lip you'll be surprised at how much more purposefull it'll look without being obvious. Maybe stay spoilerless at the back if you're going for the clean look, but the JDM boot spoiler is a nice subtle one if you go that route. Only other thing I'd do is get a new ESI badge for the boot if you're keeping the badgework.

It's all in the small details after that really, but get the big ones right and it'll look awesome.
By ton_ton0716
#110048 @ spirit
yeah i think that will work. thanks!

@ DuhQbnSiLo
thanks! black slipstreams? you mean the rota mag wheels? is it?:) sorry for the stupid question. lol.

@DontHateonEG8
lol. yeah i know. but i think there's also a lot of aftermarket parts sold on ebay.

@Pg.99
thanks man. i agree on what you've said. maybe i won't put a spoiler, looks cleaner without it.:D yeah the ESI badge kinda looked old huh? lol. will check if i can find one of those here.

appreciate all your suggestion. will put that in mind. im planning to have an amber corner lights installed first.:D
By ReLXe
#110053 Paint the strips on the side white and a lip kit.
By DontHateonEG8
#110111 ton_ton0716, can you find me a rear visor for our eg8s?
By gsxtuner
DontHateonEG8 wrote:ton_ton0716, can you find me a rear visor for our eg8s?

+1 :)
By ton_ton0716
#110236 @ DontHateonEG8 and gsxtuner

ok. let me check with other suppliers here if they have those rear visor for EG8. i'll just inform you.:D
By smoke
#110303 Get some o these
By ton_ton0716
#110315 @ smoke
nice rims. what would be the rim size of that? im planning to get a new set of rims, but im not sure what kind and type i would get. maybe ill go with the 15's. can't figure out yet what brand to choose and the kind.:) are rota rims ok?
By gsxtuner
ton_ton0716 wrote:@ DontHateonEG8 and gsxtuner

ok. let me check with other suppliers here if they have those rear visor for EG8. i'll just inform you.:D

thanks alot man. Def pay you for the part and some just let me know how much in US dollars.