Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By DontHateonEG8
#110405 siiccckkk! and pics whould be absolutely perfect - i love phillipino people :headbang:
By ton_ton0716
#111560 haven't found any yet man. still will just keep you posted.:)

@ gsxtuner

saw your thread, nice and clean sedan. good luck on your project. :thumb:
By Pinguim
#111617 I would only drop it with a nice set of Spring/Coils (depending YOUR Budget), get a new set of 15" Wheels and some GOOD quality tires, remove the Honda, Civic and ESi in the rear except the H logo in the center, put a front lip in ABS replica Mugen or OEM SiR/VTi...oh and if you can afford it maybe a good quality exhaust!

The simpler the Better! Keep the side moldings and mirrors Black, just use some good quality cleaning products to add some nice finish, and let it SHINE ´Bro!

Ferio´s to the power!
By ton_ton0716
Pinguim wrote:I would only drop it with a nice set of Spring/Coils (depending YOUR Budget), get a new set of 15" Wheels and some GOOD quality tires, remove the Honda, Civic and ESi in the rear except the H logo in the center, put a front lip in ABS replica Mugen or OEM SiR/VTi...oh and if you can afford it maybe a good quality exhaust!

The simpler the Better! Keep the side moldings and mirrors Black, just use some good quality cleaning products to add some nice finish, and let it SHINE ´Bro!

Ferio´s to the power!

thanks a lot!:) yeah I'm planning to get 15"s. but not now. lol. how would you remove the Honda, Civic and ESi logos? will it damage the paint? really dont have an idea. thanks again!