Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By gsxtuner
#109982 My name is Jeremy, currently live in fredericksburg virginia. Just came across this website figured i would check it out.

'92 4dr 5speed
172k miles on orginal sohc motor
White in color

Tein coilovers
honda window visors
cf front lip (not yet installed)
wheels/tires

Mainly just cleaning up the exterior for a clean ride then swapping motor out for bseries.

any ideas let me know. Pics ill be up soon.
By smokinsoljah420
#109985 sweet sedan! Welcome to the site! :thumb:
By gsxtuner
#109989 Thanks looking to clean it up more, could use some info on where i can get some parts at. I come from a dsm background this is my 3rd honda in the past year and half but never really got into much besides suspension, wheels and tires.
By Classiccarsrule85
#109990 looks nice though id suggest getting adjustable upper control arms your front tires look sorta tilted inwards.

What are your plans as far as motor performance goes ?
By gsxtuner
#109993 Its just a DD right now. Plan to swap in a bseries not sure exactly what yet though. It has a front & rear camber kit on it just have not adjusted yet though.
By gsxtuner
DuhQbnSiLo wrote:Welcome? what you putting in?

prefer b20 vtec OR i was also tossing the idea for built sohc turbo setup. Have my last two cars be AWD turbo DSMs kinda not feeling the all motor setup. So we shall see.

I need some ideas for exterior

rear window visor
cf hood
cf trunk
rear bumper lip

Once thats done then the interior will be redone (tan just isnt my color lol)
By 92eg4dr
#110520 Damn dude that's a clean sedan. I just picked up my 4dr yesterday. Googd luck with it
By gsxtuner
#110600 Thanks found a guy on a local forum board that wants to trade his cf hood for an oem white hood, said it has some spider cracking on the cf hood though +100. Not to bad a deal if the hood itself is not cracked. Waiting to hear back from him.

Also came across an integra partout so hopefully should be adding some omni power lower control arms to the 4dr.
By gsxtuner
#110947 I've have read that on a few threads, what all do i exactly need for the rear disc conversion.
By gsxtuner
#111383 Working on putting together a sohc turbo setup for the 4dr.
stock d15 turbo until i get around to building a short block, mainly bored and have time to do it so i plan on having it running by end of next month if all goes accordingly, any tips/ideas pass them my way please.
By Pinguim
gsxtuner wrote: any tips/ideas pass them my way please.

Why don´t you drop in a B Series? With the price of a decent Turbo Setup, you could easily do an LS/Vtec Swap, or even a JDM SiR replica with a B16A2...don´t you think?

Just my 5 cents... 8)
By gsxtuner
#111659 All motor cars are ghey. I have a b16 coupe also and its lame all noise. I'm building another sohc block and will plan to make 350-400 once that is all complete.

Turbo project is going to cost less than $1200. That you can't do an lsvtec setup with.