Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By chrono404
gsxtuner wrote:All motor cars are ghey. I have a b16 coupe also and its lame all noise. I'm building another sohc block and will plan to make 350-400 once that is all complete.

Turbo project is going to cost less than $1200. That you can't do an lsvtec setup with.

All Motor power is awesome, I love it. Turbos will be faster, much faster for the money, However All Motor is just awesome.

Turbo D's are awesome, and if anything blows its much cheaper to fix it. D parts are cheap, I love it. :thumb:
By DuhQbnSiLo
#111692 Turbo D huh...

Last friday there was a Turbo D EK giving people the business

including..

EVO 9 (blew engine losing to EK)
S13 on Boost
WRX on Boost
EF on LS Boost

was pretty nasty :woot:
By gsxtuner
#111702 I come from a DSM background, last 91 eagle talon made 457awhp on a FPhta88 turbo setup on 25psi :).

Last 3 vehicles i've owned besides the hondas have been boosted or s/c (had a s/c 03 tiburon).

That is why i am boosting it.

Picked up a p28 ecu chipped w/ crome software base map'd for dsm450cc injectors.
255hp fuel pump

and this weekend going to pick up

td05 mitsu turbo, o2 housing, downpipe, fmic with piping, bov, oil/water lines.

Not much more to pick up before i start to installed. Also found a head with a crower turbo cams, upgraded valvesprings/retainers (basically a built D series head) for $150ish OBO soo i may pick that up also this week. we shall see.
By gsxtuner
#112518 so far i have picked up:

tre 255 fuel pump
p28 ecu chip with crome w/ a base map for boost
450cc injectors
t3 manifold which i will be saving or selling
d16z6 head
d16z6 transmission

plan on picking up this weekend pretty much the rest of the turbo setup.
By gsxtuner
#114740 Well wanted to have the car up and running by the end of this month but have backed into a lil issue...

My girl & I are having a baby!!! Soo this is going on hold.