Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Mike437
#113507 Nice ride, quick question tho. Where did you get your headlights? Not the one piece iced out ones but the jdm amber ones.
By egsedanguy
#113516 nice car bro. looks good. what was the front bumper that was on it? it actually didnt look to bad. actually a kit that looks ok compared to those big mouth kits. but lookin hot. and if u deside you dont want your rear window spoiler i be glad to take it off your hands :thumb:
By dawg316
#113543 real clean :thumb:
what kinda headlights are those ? ebay?
By ton_ton0716
ReLXe wrote:Got the spoiler stickn ^^

hi. would like to ask if what brand and name is that rim you got on urs? thanks! very nice car! super clean! :thumb:
By ReLXe
Mike437 wrote:Nice ride, quick question tho. Where did you get your headlights? Not the one piece iced out ones but the jdm amber ones.

Yeah those are the JDM black housing with amber corners.
Got them from the local tuning store. Fullcartuning.com
I think the guy imports them from japan. Don't really know for sure sorry.

egsedanguy wrote:nice car bro. looks good. what was the front bumper that was on it? it actually didnt look to bad. actually a kit that looks ok compared to those big mouth kits. but lookin hot. and if u deside you dont want your rear window spoiler i be glad to take it off your hands :thumb:

Thx :) And ehm... i think it was a hatchback front bumper. The picture is misleading you, it fits like crap. Model was nice yeah, but i got it 2nd hand and didn't ask for the brand sorry :(

dawg316 wrote:real clean :thumb:
what kinda headlights are those ? ebay?

Thx :) They are called JDM black housing headlights. Got m from the local tuning store like i said above :)

red92hatchback wrote:dood that thing is kripsy clean!!!!

Thx man :) I'm doing my best :thumb:
By ReLXe
ton_ton0716 wrote:
hi. would like to ask if what brand and name is that rim you got on urs? thanks! very nice car! super clean! :thumb:

You mean the black/silver polished rims? They are lenso black spiders. But the wheels itself say sport max.
Those things are heavy as **** but look nice indeed :) Just not on my ride anymore.
By ton_ton0716
ReLXe wrote:
ton_ton0716 wrote:

You mean the black/silver polished rims? They are lenso black spiders. But the wheels itself say sport max.
Those things are heavy as **** but look nice indeed :) Just not on my ride anymore.

oh i see. did you sell it? it really looks good. it's expensive right? lol
By ReLXe
#114389 Sold 'm to my m8 with his black hatchy for 400 bugs. I payed about 900 with tires for them.
By ReLXe
#114661 Got a new pic from speed 2009 @ Rosmalen with me next to it. I think i was spraying the tires :P

By marquisdee1018
#114664 Your car is looking very nice. I would love to have a roof spoiler for my sedan.
By chrono404
marquisdee1018 wrote:Your car is looking very nice. I would love to have a roof spoiler for my sedan.

x2

Your car is so clean. All the Mods are Tastefully Done, Circuit 10's FTMFW
By Rome
#118023 Hey man! Ben tijd niet op dit forum geweest zie ik opeens jou topic :D

Welkom :)
By ReLXe
#156241 Not so great update:

Crash on nurburgring.

But here's the upside! Got another EG8 same color! LoL!

And so i went from this:

To this :)

EXCUSE me for the ducktape and shit, but it was temporarily. It's now all neat and finished, i'll post the picture later on.

This is what SHE looks like now.

Last edited by ReLXe on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Dippin_EG
#156271 Damn, you totaled your car on the nurburgring? how fucking awesome is that? j/k it sucks, but im glad you got an upgrade 8)