Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By marquisdee1018
#114664 Your car is looking very nice. I would love to have a roof spoiler for my sedan.
By chrono404
marquisdee1018 wrote:Your car is looking very nice. I would love to have a roof spoiler for my sedan.

x2

Your car is so clean. All the Mods are Tastefully Done, Circuit 10's FTMFW
By Rome
#118023 Hey man! Ben tijd niet op dit forum geweest zie ik opeens jou topic :D

Welkom :)
By ReLXe
#156241 Not so great update:

Crash on nurburgring.

But here's the upside! Got another EG8 same color! LoL!

And so i went from this:

To this :)

EXCUSE me for the ducktape and shit, but it was temporarily. It's now all neat and finished, i'll post the picture later on.

This is what SHE looks like now.

Last edited by ReLXe on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Dippin_EG
#156271 Damn, you totaled your car on the nurburgring? how fucking awesome is that? j/k it sucks, but im glad you got an upgrade 8)
By Rawr
#156287 Clean eg. Are those Rota circuits? Either way I dig I dig.
By chrono404
#156298 Sucks you crashed your car, Atleast it was on the nurburgring, thats kinda cool.

Glad you got a new sedan back together.
Is your new Engine a B16a or a LSvtec with a B18a1 block?

Either way a huge upgrade from what looks like a d15b2.

Good luck on your new sedan. :thumb:

Rawr wrote:Clean eg. Are those Rota circuits? Either way I dig I dig.

They are Rota Circuit 10's. That or anouther Knockoff such as a Drag Rim.
By biggnutz123
#156347 man that thing is one of the cleanest sedans iv seen. Suck about the crash but least you found a twin brother lol! :thumb:
By josephsantos
#156350 I think they look exactly the same! No one would notice that you now have a different car.
By ReLXe
#156389 Hehe thanks guys, i guess it is pretty neat to crash a car on nurburgring. It certainly beats crashing into another car.....

@ Rawr: Yes, they're Rota's. 1 got a little damaged but its not bend and still drivable :)

@ Chrono404: It's an SiR II B16a. Should be around 170hp. Got an SRS 4-2-1 header and a DC2 Hyper super medaillon catback + lightweight flywheel.
Tranny = S4C , Spoon sports oil cap, blue NGK spark wires + iridum 7 spark plugs.
K&N Wai en K&N Breather filter.

Tomorrow is dyno day, so im pretty excited =D

And yeah, it's pretty much the same. Still got the EK skirts, but the black housing + amber corners + front lip + windowspoiler didnt survive :(
By ReLXe
#156544 Image

152 Whp, 175 Engine HP :)