Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By project-eg
#105642 I got confused check the one that is there now
By marvinp8700
DuhQbnSiLo wrote:
project-eg wrote:You might want to check www.carboncreations.com

those are gun grips

:lol:
By DontHateonEG8
#105649 they're different. coupes have that little lip-looking thing on the top of the trunk and sedans are "regular", fitments wise - im pretty sure they are the same, but design is much different
By dawg316
#105718 4doors and coupes share the same rear end. coupes and hatches share the same front.

so coupe trunks should fit. if your not shure go to a junkyard and ask if u can barrow the trunk lid from a EG and try it.
By chrono404
dawg316 wrote:4doors and coupes share the same rear end. coupes and hatches share the same front.

so coupe trunks should fit. if your not shure go to a junkyard and ask if u can barrow the trunk lid from a EG and try it.

Coupe and Sedan Trunks are different. Therefore this wont work.

Trunk lids on Vis's site are friendly with European plates, Looks like a US/North American Plate should fit as well, Just extra side space room.
By egsedanguy
franklinhid wrote:i<3 my CF trunk
made by VIS

looks hawt but damn 660$ thats a pretty penny. but i dont know if its worth the money since i did by my whole car for 100$. lol but if i find that damn pot of gold at the end of the rainbow i will for sure get one.lol
By Pinguim
egsedanguy wrote:looks hawt but damn 660$

I would rather buy a new set of camshafts and a thinner headgasket...but this is just ME talking! 8)

Looks nice tho, specially for me, a proud EDM EH9 and very soon EG9 Owner! :D