Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By makahana187
#99546 alright, i've been lookin around for ways to fix the rust around my rear wheel on my EG sedan and i ran across what looks like some replacement quarter panels. my question is, anyone have any idea where to buy some? i appreciate the help. here are some pics if some don't know what i'm trying to say

rear right
rear left

By 92EXFrostWhiteEG9
#99557 Wow nice pic of brand new quaters.....I bought both pair for 100$.....each 50$......the company that I got them from is called KEYSTONE automotive
By Mr. Pink
#99641 teal where did you get them?
By teal_dx
#99646 a place called Mill Supply in Cleveland, that was probably in 2006 ish. I was going to repair a coupe but never had the time. They've been sitting in the box since
By makahana187
#99793 nice do you know how easy or hard they are to install in a garage if my dad and i aren't super inclined on the body work area? i saw a guy do a write up on a hatch that he did with that stuff and it didn't seem too hard (famous last words) and teal, how much were you sellin them for?
By CamperCarl
#243663 Just grabbed a set of these for my 95 eg8. The ever famous Honda cancer claimed my quarters thanks to Wisconsin Winters.

Spent some time searching the web, hands down www.fixmyrust.com is the cheapest I could find. Picked up 2 for $31.59 a peace and S&H was $18 (total amount is $81.55) The awesome people from Ebay want something like $33 per side and S&H is $30+ per side.

[EDIT] 3/16/2011
Got my Arches today, took a few pictures for you guys. Here's the album http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i65/n ... /Civic-EG/

If you want specific pictures of these arches just PM me and Ill put them in the album.