Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By ej2rey
#99996 Hey dude.
Like I said from the beginning. Not that I was trying to call you a liar. Its just says that you live in england but then again you post a pic of a japan auction.
The first thing that's gonna come to mind is that there's somthing wrong with that pic. Not that you got your ride imported.

So of coarse ama ask question. Cus what I hate is ppl saying they have something they don't.
But shit I was actually hoping you prove me wrong tho. Since I saw your other thread with the other ferio you posted.

Then again you proved me wrong. So I stay at fault and admit it. My bad.
By DOHC_IRL
#100016 no prob lad bit of an auld hot head me I'm from Ireland jus so ya know prob where the hot head thing comes from :D yeah that was my baby for about 12 months nearly cried when I sold it got my new one now though so its all rosy again silver car was a bullet though
By BAXTER_EJ1
#100027 Damn, it's true.

Most cars on that site start the bidding around $200-$400 Canadian lol.

Freight and tax would be the killer, but almost worth it to get a clean, low mileage JDM civic.
By zeppelin101
alldatJUICE wrote:looks like 10,000 USD make you a millYENaire!!

I called you a taxi, your coat is by the door :)
By Mr. Pink
zeppelin101 wrote:

lol ya his joke was quite lame. In regards to the orig post that was/is a beautiful car.
By smokinsoljah420
alldatJUICE wrote:looks kinda like this place...... http://www.japaneseusedcars.com/auction/auctions.htm wonder how much it is to get a car shipped from there... the cars are bad ass!

I knew i seen that friggen garage somewhere!! Thats the site i found the twin turbo supra (old school) for 900 bucks! Im SOOO glad someone posted that link i lost it when i redid my computer! To the owner, did you actually buy from them? Cause i was thinkin... lol! :thumb:
By DOHC_IRL
smokinsoljah420 wrote:
alldatJUICE wrote:looks kinda like this place...... http://www.japaneseusedcars.com/auction/auctions.htm wonder how much it is to get a car shipped from there... the cars are bad ass!

I knew i seen that friggen garage somewhere!! Thats the site i found the twin turbo supra (old school) for 900 bucks! Im SOOO glad someone posted that link i lost it when i redid my computer! To the owner, did you actually buy from them? Cause i was thinkin... lol! :thumb:

No that car was imported from japan to Ireland I bought it from the lad imported it then was manky dirty had been sittin in a shed on a farm for weeks smelt of cow shit for nearly two months after my eg9 I have now I imported myself alright bestcar.jp I think was the site will check later
By DOHC_IRL
Mr. Pink wrote:
zeppelin101 wrote:

lol ya his joke was quite lame. In regards to the orig post that was/is a beautiful car.

I think was is the word too use heard rumours of it been destroyed in a crash bout 12 months ago :(
By jamie gings
#109626 just a comment on thinkin dohc didnt own the car coz the photo was from a freight. loads of people in ireland use the auction photo of their car i dont no why maybe they just didnt take any other photos. oh ya and what are those gold wheels you had on it man iv a silver eg9 too but need a nice set of wheels where they 16" and no offence but the side skirts on it are manky the front lip is class must gert one and the rear lip isnt too bad.