Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By redridinhood
#87501 I have seen write ups on putting an integra cluster in a eg but can you put in an ek cluster? straight swap? not a chance?
By ej2rey
#87522 Yeah you can put an ek cluster like you can put an integra one. I dont know if you would have to modifie the harnes like you do with the integra tho.
Bu those things never look good on eg's tho.
It looks out of place. That's just my opinion tho.
By smokinsoljah420
redridinhood wrote:I have seen write ups on putting an integra cluster in a eg but can you put in an ek cluster? straight swap? not a chance?

Tall to Classiccarsrule85. Hes done it. And no way is it direct connect lol! Lots of splicing!! :thumb:
By redridinhood
#87539 yea i have done some research and it turns out that its a freakin nightmare to do so i guess thats good so i can spend money elsewhere (when i get money lol) sorry for wasting everyones time but thanks for the replies ;) eg's ftw!!!!!!!!!
By marquisdee1018
#87559 dude, asking a question is never a waste of time. That's what forums are for right? :thumb:
By QBANBOY407
#87776 damn i like this forum. people be kinda nice lol! man look for the write up
By TurboHatch
#88227 i posted a DIY on a integra cluster install that looks OEM, however if you want to go another route i also posted a link in that DIY to a wire digram that will help you when splicing in a new cluster.