Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By marvinp8700
#83866 2 and 4dr are the same
By Classiccarsrule85
marvinp8700 wrote:2 and 4dr are the same

yep just like he says they are the same

really the 2dr i think is the bastard child of the eg lol the front end is interchangable with the 3dr and the rear same as the 4dr....for the most part that is lol
By k20fg2
#83937 thanks guys.
By Tekno-Twinky
#93861 What ? this isnt true though my budy has an SiR-S Eg6 and we checked this out after seeing this thread and i know the inners are different..

didn bother trying the outers...
By Classiccarsrule85
Tekno-Twinky wrote:What ? this isnt true though my budy has an SiR-S Eg6 and we checked this out after seeing this thread and i know the inners are different..

Hatch tail lights are completely different the sedan and the coupe have the same rear end pretty much bumper will fit definately and im almost certain tail lights are teh same....
By Tekno-Twinky
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:
Tekno-Twinky wrote:What ? this isnt true though my budy has an SiR-S Eg6 and we checked this out after seeing this thread and i know the inners are different..

Hatch tail lights are completely different the sedan and the coupe have the same rear end pretty much bumper will fit definately and im almost certain tail lights are teh same....

Oh i get yis now..yis are talkin bout coupe.. :thumb: