Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By EG9-ish
#77811 Dogfight, i've found that thread and you do say it needs modifications

Now you said you just used the bumper and modified it to fit? What are these modifications to the fenders you ended up doing? Yours fits very snug, and i'd like to leave the same look in the end
By dogfight
92b16afodo wrote:Dogfight, i've found that thread and you do say it needs modifications

Now you said you just used the bumper and modified it to fit? What are these modifications to the fenders you ended up doing? Yours fits very snug, and i'd like to leave the same look in the end

yup. afaik the one who did all the bodywork extended the bracket a bit, and also used some bondo and used it to follow the lines of the hatch bumper for all the fenders
By Josiah
#92773 any updates on this topic?
By swich
#92801 you can ether mod the bumper to fit (like i did) or mod the fender to fit/line up. ie chop the front part from the coupe and weld it to the rear of the 4door fender. then conners and bonnet will need to be changed too.(it gives slight more agressive look doing this way) :thumb:
By 95projektvic
#92905 could always grind away at the sedan fenders, get them to length.
By JDM EG
#98787 DUDE you dont need to go changing the fenders..coupe n hatch front ends are the same, it will bolt onto sedan with no mods front bar only offset alittle bit fromt the fenders not much..if ur not to picky its fine..thats what i did on mine..