Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By i8umup
#76857 on the sedan im being told that one of the years the eg was made it came with black interior like the a pillars and such forth. i have a 92 dx and mine is all grey does any one know what year and trim level the black came in for i would like to get rid of the nasty grey and i would prefer not to paint it all but if it is nessasary then so be it thanks fellas
By asianrob
i8umup wrote:on the sedan im being told that one of the years the eg was made it came with black interior like the a pillars and such forth. i have a 92 dx and mine is all grey does any one know what year and trim level the black came in for i would like to get rid of the nasty grey and i would prefer not to paint it all but if it is nessasary then so be it thanks fellas

that is false.... none of the US sedans came with black interior......but it did come with maroon......

you can get black interior from the EDM sedans
By LX_Sedan
#77079 Just leave it gray, be different

:woot:
By i8umup
Just leave it gray, be different :woot:

i would i mean i realy dont have a big problem with the grey but i am gonna be getting a set of seats that are black with red stitching and then my car is soon to be painted blue and with that color combo i just dont think that grey fits in there anywhere
By asianrob
LX_Sedan wrote:Just leave it gray, be different

:woot:

how is gray different?... most sedans either come gray.. depending on the exterior color it may also come maroon, or tan
By marvinp8700
#77178 yeah gray sucks
i got one gray and one black
By LX_Sedan
how is gray different?... most sedans either come gray.. depending on the exterior color it may also come maroon, or tan

Cause everybody wants their interior black. They swap their dash, door panels, etc. or even paint it just so it can be black. Why go through the hassle and money to do that.
By asianrob
LX_Sedan wrote:

Cause everybody wants their interior black. They swap their dash, door panels, etc. or even paint it just so it can be black. Why go through the hassle and money to do that.

black pleases the eyes better than the standard gray that comes with the car. and also black goes with just about anything.
By LX_Sedan
black pleases the eyes better than the standard gray that comes with the car. and also black goes with just about anything.

True! cant argue with that! Black does go with everything!! Just do whatever makes you happy! (In my case I'll just leave it gray, I'd rather spend the money on other stuff)
By asianrob
LX_Sedan wrote:

True! cant argue with that! Black does go with everything!! Just do whatever makes you happy! (In my case I'll just leave it gray, I'd rather spend the money on other stuff)

same here... i'm just lazy like that... unless its tan interior
By LX_Sedan
same here... i'm just lazy like that... unless its tan interior

yeah tan sucks big time!! Gray or Black is fine for me!
By Gorveatt
#77299 Blue FTMFW!!! I miss my old blue interior
By egsedanguy
#77366 leave it grey. its not worth it to do all that swapping to black. my interior came tan. sofa king ugly. i ended up just painting it all black with vinal paint. i did the dash also. its nice but wish mine was grey then i would have not done enything. i think the seats will look fine in there. if the carpet is grey mabey get black to help offset the seat and the grey interior. mabey do your door panels inserts black also. just get creative thats when it becomes unique. :hehe: