Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By terrancino
#74208 So... if anyone can believe this, I have a 92 civic ex sedan which was stolen (shocking I know)... twice in October. This brings the count to four steals, and 30 breakins. Whatever. The last time, the guy hit a truck bumper or something, and bent the radiator support, damaged the condenser (I think, haven't pulled it to really check) and some cosmetic damage to the radiator. It also smashed the power steering reservoir, and the car drives great with no power steering. The frame has no damage, but seeing as I've never done anything this intensive, how hard is it to replace the radiator support. Some websites I go to say to knock out the TAC welds and bolt a new one on, others say weld a new one in there. I don't know what to do, but I do have most of the new parts required to rebuild the front. What will I need to do to get the power steering working again (Will replacing the bottle make things all good, or will the absence of fluid fry the pump), and what do you suggest I do about the support. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm not in the position to spend 1800 to have someone do work I think I can do myself.
By Elpimpo
#75441 The support CAN be bolted on but i would weld,

Replace the PS resirvoir and check any lines and any fittings along the way, if its only the resirvoir that was damaged, youll find out as soon as you start it and turn quickly to the right . if it doesnt leak and feels normal everything is good