Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Faded_Milano
#74046 get one from those wagons from the 4th gen maybe
By captain slow
#74048 or maybe getting an HR-V... i heard that is the same platform
By asianrob
#74074 theres lots of cutting and welding

possible cars you can hack up

88-91 AWD civic
CRV
By Gorveatt
#74093 Call up someone in Japanland and get one of the ones that came stock with AWD it'll save time and money :thumb:
By captain slow
#74631 in my conuntry exists only one.. unfortunately right hand drive.. thus is necessary make a swap to become street legal. basically its a SiR with AWD system. i heard that sucks in track driving but in snowy tracks or mud, etc... it becomes alive
By andyb333civic
captain slow wrote:in my conuntry exists only one.. unfortunately right hand drive.. thus is necessary make a swap to become street legal. basically its a SiR with AWD system. i heard that sucks in track driving but in snowy tracks or mud, etc... it becomes alive

no way ,that sounds cool.do u think it would be good on mountain roads :hehe:

if anything try and go rear wheel drive that would be fun.
By asianrob
captain slow wrote:in my conuntry exists only one.. unfortunately right hand drive.. thus is necessary make a swap to become street legal. basically its a SiR with AWD system. i heard that sucks in track driving but in snowy tracks or mud, etc... it becomes alive

what do you mean basicly its an Sir?.... i didnt think they came AWD Dohc vtec?.

all the RTSI's i seen had the Sohc Vtec AWD and the RTX CARB sohc AWd?
By captain slow
#75187 think about this

it haves the same... even more comfort equipment than the SiR. it depends of the optionals anyway

the engine is not the same but it haves Vtec, isn't have the same power as the B16A2 but the d15b is a good engine

also you may look at this way, the RTSi is a VTi with AWD and a lot of equipment that you can't find in any VTi but yes in a SiR... i think both cars are top of the line

andyb333civic wrote: no way ,that sounds cool.do u think it would be good on mountain roads :hehe:
if anything try and go rear wheel drive that would be fun.

i think this is very useful for not loosing grip going uphill (going to some ski center haha) ... Real Time AWD is not AWD exactly... when the front wheels start slipping the Rear wheels starts working to "stabillize the ride" if you want to call it somehow.

most of the time the car is fwd... thats why i say that in track driving this system is not very noticeable
By Elpimpo
#75437 AWD?>????
what?