Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By asianrob
#64635 they are the same, they even have the same bumper too

the hatch backs are different
By Grat
#64643 i know the rears are the same....the fronts might be different cause the fenders are different on both cars
By asianrob
#64652 all fronts are the same
By Greasedmonkey
#64666 bingo!
By EL_FERiO
#92491 i have a lip on the back bumper... there is no way in heck i can put mud guards on theback!?? with out cutting out the shape of the lip or is there!?? :?
By Gorveatt
EL_FERiO wrote:i have a lip on the back bumper... there is no way in heck i can put mud guards on theback!?? with out cutting out the shape of the lip or is there!?? :?

sure there is..... remove the lip :lol:

but yeah other then that no there's not
By Tekno-Twinky
#92515 They are NOT the same i have an eg9SiR and id to wait ages to get a full set ! now ive 2 sets !! :thumb:

They are diff
By Gorveatt
Tekno-Twinky wrote:They are NOT the same i have an eg9SiR and id to wait ages to get a full set ! now ive 2 sets !! :thumb:

They are diff

so you're saying that even thought the coupe and sedan have the same rear bumper the mudflaps are different? :eh:
By asianrob
Gorveatt wrote:
Tekno-Twinky wrote:They are NOT the same i have an eg9SiR and id to wait ages to get a full set ! now ive 2 sets !! :thumb:

They are diff

so you're saying that even thought the coupe and sedan have the same rear bumper the mudflaps are different? :eh:

let me rephrase that for you gorveatt lol

he is trying to say and i shit you not... the mud flaps from the coupe will not fit the sedan

when in reality they are the same mudflaps.. and trust me i know ALL the fronts mud flaps are the same... why would they be different?.. because of the 2 extra doors?? haha no..

ok as far as the rear mud flaps for the COUPE & SEDAN they are also the same :D

no differences no different part numbers no nothing..

but if you want to put the hatch rear mud flaps on good luck that shit anit going to fit on coupe/sedan.

BUT if you want to put the Coupe/ SEDAN on the hatch it will work but just hang low.... low enough to where you might be able to get away with a rear lip..

hope it makes sense
i know how all this stuff works because i had mudflaps at one point and 3 hatchs backs and 1 sedan and from all that shit laying in my garage you get the itch to try stuff on that isnt pose to be on that car lol
Last edited by asianrob on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
By hondajunkee
#92529 yeah I was about to say, I know there is a difference because I have a set of short rears and long rears sitting in the garage
By asianrob
hondajunkee wrote:yeah I was about to say, I know there is a difference because I have a set of short rears and long rears sitting in the garage

wanna get rid of the short rears? lol
By Gorveatt
DC4rob wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:

They are diff

he is trying to say and i shit you not... the mud flaps from the coupe will not fit the sedan

when in reality they are the same mudflaps.. and trust me i know ALL the fronts mud flaps are the same... why would they be different?.. because of the 2 extra doors?? haha no..

but if you want to put the hatch rear mud flaps on good luck that shit anit going to fit on coupe/sedan.

BUT if you want to put the Coupe/ SEDAN on the hatch it will work but just hang low.... low enough to where you might be able to get away with a rear lip..

hope it makes sense
i know how all this stuff works because i had mudflaps at one point and 3 hatchs backs and 1 sedan and from all that shit laying in my garage you get the itch to try stuff on that isnt pose to be on that car lol

yaeh i knew the differences, just what he was saying threw me off cause i knew the coupe& sedan's were the same too
By asianrob
Gorveatt wrote:
DC4rob wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:

They are diff

hope it makes sense

yaeh i knew the differences, just what he was saying threw me off cause i knew the coupe& sedan's were the same too

hah oh man i did all that typing for no reason then lol unless someone learned something off of it lol
By Gorveatt
#92556 hahaha i'm sure someone learned something, that or can be used for future reference :thumb: