Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By scbmx87
#63021 Hey everyone, im searching for sideskirts for my EG sedan, but haven't really found any that catch my eye yet. I like the EK sideskirts but I don't like having to cut it to make it fit and having a hole at the end. So if you guys could post some pics and tell me what kind they are it'd be appreciated. Thanks...
By jmsplitfyre
#63030 As far as I know, the Ek hatch skirts will fit our sedans with no cutting. I bought some from the scrap yard but when I was gonna install it I figured I'm not a fan. :lol:
By scbmx87
jmsplitfyre wrote:As far as I know, the Ek hatch skirts will fit our sedans with no cutting. I bought some from the scrap yard but when I was gonna install it I figured I'm not a fan. :lol:

Hmm, i didn't know that...hopefully someone else chimes in too. Thanks man.
By jmsplitfyre
#63047 No problem. Try searching on Honda-Tech, there are some who did that there with pics.
By scbmx87
franklinhid wrote:enjoy ur self...

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=5001

Damn, thats incredible...Thats the same color as mines about to be too. Are those stock EK skirts? Are they from a coupe/hatch/sedan? What did you have to do to make them fit? I heard that you have to cut them.
By projecthonda
#64776 i'll definitely rock an eg sedan with ek sideskirts :thumb: