Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By jmsplitfyre
#62653 You mean that line of plastic in the middle? I was thinking of doing that too, to make it look like a wide-mouth style bumper. But I haven't seen anyone who did that yet. :?
By asianrob
#62655 is that an Oklahoma plate?.....
By Gorveatt
#62663 Don't, the bumper will become very flimsy and even flap in the wind while driving.
By ohDirka
DC4rob wrote:is that an Oklahoma plate?.....

Maryland :thumb:
By asianrob
D15kid wrote:
DC4rob wrote:is that an Oklahoma plate?.....

Maryland :thumb:

cool just making sure theres a guy out here with the same exact car lol and that middle emblem almost looks like the oklahoma one
By swich
#62759 it can be done to the top part no problem. did it to my old bumper.

but on the bottom part you can cut out the horizontal bits but not the vertical one's. you can also cut out the bits at the edges
By mage182
#62778 I cut it out on my bumper to install a Grillecraft grill. I like the way it looks for my DD with black headlights but I'll be leaving it on my project car for a more OEM look.

The bumper does become more flimsy with it cut out if you don't put something there to replace it.
By dogfight
Gorveatt wrote:Don't, the bumper will become very flimsy and even flap in the wind while driving.

trooth.
By Gorveatt
dogfight wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:Don't, the bumper will become very flimsy and even flap in the wind while driving.

trooth.

Yup i've seen it... looks funny too :lol:
By swich
JDM-Chick wrote:you could always just put a hatchback front bumper :thumb:

not that easy but yeah can be done 8)
By Civic_HatchSI
swich wrote:

not that easy but yeah can be done 8)

if it was easy then it would be no fun :P
By scbmx87
JDM-Chick wrote:
swich wrote:

Not a fan of the hatchback bumper on the sedans...only car I really like it on is dogfight's, just looks mad clean. This car made me love sedan bumpers again...

By jmsplitfyre
#63032 ^^ Wow. He made it looks so nice. :shock: