Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By xy_ice09
#61341 am putting my eg8 back to stock body kit.will a coupe sideskirt fits a 4dr? :wink: pls help me guyz........ :roll:
By JDM EG
#61360 i know for sure that the ek 4dr side skirts fits.
By asianrob
#61367 the coupe side skirts should fit i dont see why it wouldnt but sedan skirts should be really easy to get a hold of
By xy_ice09
DC4rob wrote:the coupe side skirts should fit i dont see why it wouldnt but sedan skirts should be really easy to get a hold of

Coz i have a coupe shell.i choose 2 restore the 4dr than d coupe....
By jmsplitfyre
xy_ice09 wrote:
DC4rob wrote:the coupe side skirts should fit i dont see why it wouldnt but sedan skirts should be really easy to get a hold of

Not to be mean or anything, but you should've just tried and tested if it would fit. :) Discovering stuffs for yourself is fun. :thumb:
By xy_ice09
jmsplitfyre wrote:
xy_ice09 wrote:

Not to be mean or anything, but you should've just tried and tested if it would fit. :) Discovering stuffs for yourself is fun. :thumb:

house is too far from wer my coupe was.too lazy to drive all the way there to check.want to make sure so i will not waste any gas to go there for nothin.gas aint cheap.lol......