Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Tekno-Twinky
#60156 New here lads but im collecting my new 94 SiR this week and iv a few thing to change IMMEDIATELY but need some help on a couple things

Its got some hideous " " ANGEL EYES " " (dodgey headlamps)
will eg6 headlamps and amber indicators fit in perfectly?
By dogfight
Tekno-Twinky wrote:New here lads but im collecting my new 94 SiR this week and iv a few thing to change IMMEDIATELY but need some help on a couple things

Its got some hideous " " ANGEL EYES " " (dodgey headlamps)
will eg6 headlamps and amber indicators fit in perfectly?

the headlamps of the eg6 and eg9 are one and the same. for the indicator lamps you need the ones for the eg9
By jmsplitfyre
#60188 Afaik, all Eg headlamps are the same. We only differ with the corners.. :wink:
By Pinguim
#60417 Tekno-Twinky put the angel eys on sale FAST! Every single Angel Eye that i´ve seen looks horribly in any EG...

It´s only MY opinion ok guys?
By jmsplitfyre
Pinguim wrote:Tekno-Twinky put the angel eys on sale FAST! Every single Angel Eye that i´ve seen looks horribly in any EG...

Well, angel eyes aren't really horrible but it really depends on what car. I have to go with you on that one, I'm not a fan of angel eyes on civics. It's either Oem or those black housing ones. :twisted:
By Tekno-Twinky
Pinguim wrote:Tekno-Twinky put the angel eys on sale FAST! Every single Angel Eye that i´ve seen looks horribly in any EG...

Yep agreed thats what the threads for because i wanted to be sure if i bought some 2nd hand eg6 oem
lamps that they would fit perfectly...

ANGEL EYES - :thumbdown: lol

a lad out the road wnats to swap all lights with me so im tsking him up on that?

im not keen on the clear over red rear lights ? prefer the all red
By Pinguim
jmsplitfyre wrote:

Well, angel eyes aren't really horrible but it really depends on what car. I have to go with you on that one, I'm not a fan of angel eyes on civics. It's either Oem or those black housing ones. :twisted:

You bet jmsplitfyre :thumb:
By Pinguim
Tekno-Twinky wrote:

Yep agreed thats what the threads for because i wanted to be sure if i bought some 2nd hand eg6 oem
lamps that they would fit perfectly...

ANGEL EYES - :thumbdown: lol

a lad out the road wnats to swap all lights with me so im tsking him up on that?

im not keen on the clear over red rear lights ? prefer the all red

In the end you will be wining because the price for a set of new ones in Honda is ridiculous! Be sure all the mounting brackets are in perfect shape, or else charge a bit more for your stuff!
By Pinguim
projecthonda wrote:angeleyes = not a fan

x2 8)
By egferio95
#60589 For the outer headlights, stick to stock or OEM JDM.
By jamie gings
#110477 iv angel eyes on mine too the light is terrible outa them dont think they look that bad do. where will i get the oem headlights. please pm me anyone who knows
By Elpimpo

X3
anything not oem = not a fan

not because of the jdm crave, i just dont like the way egs look with ricer lights or black housing lights.
By Mr. Pink
Elpimpo wrote:

X3
anything not oem = not a fan

not because of the jdm crave, i just dont like the way egs look with ricer lights or black housing lights.

same here, i do like the "JDM" corner lights though, they are a lot cleaner than the OEM lights.