Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By -EG8-
#59777 New pics this weekend, you guys will shit your pants. I just scored a full interior, Rear and back seats out of a 2002 SIR. Im pumped!!!!
Car should soon be done in the body shop, Im getting pretty excited, Ill let you know what happens.
By -EG8-
#59997 Heres some pics of the front SIR seats

By black94sol
#60132 those sure look like ep3 seats...
By -EG8-
#60164 Yeah. There EP3 SIR seats.
By Pinguim
-EG8- wrote:Yeah. There EP3 SIR seats.

They are exactly the same as our TYPE-R version here in Portugal, but without the Stitched Type-R Logo in the Head Rest!

I want a set of those for me... 8)

Be sure to place the Pic´s on the Result (It will look GREAT, because a neighbor´s VTi has them mounted in his Black Ferio)

Great Job Man!
By -EG8-
#60836 heres some pics of the paint fellas : )

By CivicTypeR
#60853 Love it :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#60883 Paint looks good. Not sure why you werent happy with it when we talked. Looks pretty good to me. Now just get all the parts back on her!
By -EG8-
#60987 Here it is all together : )

I am excited haha
By civicboy
#61057 always loved black 4dr civics, alot of time being spent on it, Amer
By KIL390GP
#61088 Whats with the sub on the parcel shelf :eh: :wink: i just dont agree with the smoking of the tail lights there :thumbdown:
By Pinguim
#61413 But wasn´t it going to be Flat Black? I like it, but only the smoked tail lights look a bit strange...back here in Portugal we don´t use it anymore...Buy a new set of OEM ones and it will look pretty "Fly" man!

The before and the after...my God! Congrat´s for the excelent refurb man, you must be very proud! Keep up the Great work and be sure to keep us posted! ;)
By -EG8-
#62662 yeah, the only reason the tail lights were smoked because there was a HUGE crack in them, Im soon getting replacement ones, I just ordered skunk2 pro 2.5 inch Drop springs. Im gonna run them on stock struts till I get the rest of the money for a good set of struts? Maybe tokico blues?
By bumpin
#63195 another good build up... more pics pls! :lol: