Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By redridinhood
#49214 I was just wondering what other models of civic or integra rear seats would fit in my 93. It just cause the seats in my car are so boring. Just plain grey no design or anything lol So is there anything out there that will be a direct bolt in? (besides the jdm ferio rears, love to have em but to expensive!)
By asianrob
marquisdee1018 wrote:del sol seats also fits without mods.

i'mma have to disagree with you

they dont exactly bolt in only 3 holes line up you have to cut some off the mount point on one of the holes where the front bolt goes thru

but you can you use your existing seat rails to put in your car i did that with my last 3 cars
By marquisdee1018
DC4rob wrote:
marquisdee1018 wrote:del sol seats also fits without mods.

i'mma have to disagree with you

they dont exactly bolt in only 3 holes line up you have to cut some off the mount point on one of the holes where the front bolt goes thru

but you can you use your existing seat rails to put in your car i did that with my last 3 cars

You are 100% correct. Thanks for catching that. The previous owner of the del sol seats I have, swapped out the rails.
By egferio95
#60587 JDM EG6 seats looks great. ITR front seats aare another great option.
By Method
#60633 where you located, i have front and rear integera seats.
By EvilmasteR
#60637 there are also some integra seats (forgot the model) that would require some railing modifications. easiest way to do it is to use the railings of your old seats. integra seats are great! :thumb:

integra rear seats would fit well on an EG hatch but putting it on a sedan would leave a small gap on the sides. not that big and noticeable though

I'll try to find some pics of integra seats that would bolt on an EG :)
By EvilmasteR
#60639 this pair of integra seats would bolt on :)
there are also several fabric variations
By scbmx87
#64362 I believe the 94-01 Teg seats will fit, i think the rears have to be from a 4 door though...not 100% sure though.
By Elpimpo
#75357 Does anyone have an answer
does the 94 integra seats fitt in a 94 sedan