Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By STOCK4DR
#49087 I just picked up a skunk 2 short throw shifter wit the eurathane bushings and a skunk2 weighted shift knob i was wondering it was more expensive than other short throws ive seen but i bought it because i hate cheap shit you end up having to replace in 6months anyway ,my question is does anybody else have this setup and was it worth the money or are all short throws the same and you pay for the name ???
By LowTEC-Derbo
#49094 i had my skunk2 with no problems :thumb:

It really depends on the way the fulcrum point on the short shifter.

Good brands I had good experience with is, Skunk2, Blox, Fastline, C's Shifter but it is not limited to these.

I did not like evasive motorsports short shifter or the ebay ones. They hit the exhaust and the lever was short. :thumbdown:
By EvilmasteR
#59844 I'm using a cheap @ss type-r copy short throw shifter. it does the job and been using it for 2 years now. got it for $18. :P
By dogfight
#59924 i am also using a cheap short shifter lol apparently it hates hard driving i snapped a part of it already. ahaha i had it regrooved already, i have a neuspeed one given by a fiend, i still have to install it
By Civic Servient
#60662 I have that exact set up and I love it. The weighted knob makes all the diference in the world. My one knit picky detail I don't like is my hand print shows up like finger prints on a stainless steel appliance. Its no big deal really however I love to open my door and be greeted with a pristeen interior and it's left me obsessive compulsivly polishing it every time I get out of the car. (yeah yeah I admit it, I compulsivly polish my knob. Their I said it, now make your jokes and leave me and my heavy knob alone)