Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Bouli
#47656 No it doesn't fit.
By CivicTypeR
#47659 Coupe + Hatch = same front

Coupe + Sedan = same rear
By Mauricio
#49124 it fits but you have to change the fenders corner lights & hood so it all fits good
By dogfight
Mauricio wrote:it fits but you have to change the fenders corner lights & hood so it all fits good

not rly. i just changed my front bumper did some modifications. it fits good. :)

By redridinhood
#52837 mods like what? I want to do the swap my 4dr bumper is trashed lol Plus how did you fit the lip? have to modify it to?
By jakeEG
dogfight wrote:
Mauricio wrote:it fits but you have to change the fenders corner lights & hood so it all fits good

not rly. i just changed my front bumper did some modifications. it fits good. :)

nice ride sir stik.. i mean dogfight :woot:
By Bouli
dogfight wrote:

*nice pic*

What did you do, to make it fit ?
By Bittahman
#58916 I ruined my hood of my EG8 by going too fast. It flew open and hit my windshield, so I had to get another hood. I found one on a jdm EG6 front cut and bought it. Then I decided to get a nose cut from what I thought was an EG9 because my bumper was beaten up ( plus this one had fogs and a stock front lip). When I took it home I realized it wasn't from an EG9, but an EJ3.. Where I'm from we mostly get jdm parts, so I didn't think that I'd end up with a USDM nose cut..

I was told the same thing, that a coupe bumper won't fit a sedan. But I tried it anyway because I already spent my cash. I also swapped the hood..

The bumper fit flush to the car with the exception of the spaces by the lights. But my previous bumper also had those spaces below the lights.

I was thinkin of modifying the hatch hood so it'll fit snug against the lights, but not bothering because that's more fresh air getting to my filter and I don't mind the look.

I need a new eblem though. It's going in to paint next week.
By JDM EG
#60462 Why a coupe front bar..just use a hatch front bar…chek my project thread it turned out pretty good
By jmsplitfyre
#60500 So did anyone really make a DIY thread about this one? 'Coz I'm pretty confused on what to use or not to use. Can anyone please shine some light on this issue? I really want to do this conversion since the sedan bumpers are less attractive. :? Fellow pinoys? Anybody? :cry:
By Trix
#326609 im thinking about this to guys but from what i have been reading all you have to do is trim some of the bumper away under neath the corner lights so they sit flush, and drill new holes in the fender so the ends of the bumpers have something to hold on to