Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Bouli
#45750 everywhere indeed :thumb:

Or jdmshit.com, passwordjdm.com etc
By CivicTypeR
#45760 Sedan, Coupe and Hatchback all use the same corner lights, so if you see any with is saying Hatchback only, or something, it will still fit your car.
By CAUTION
#45947 thanks but i've look on passwordjdm jdmcarboy ebay and jdmshit
and they only have 2 and 3 door smoked corners and I don't think the corners are the same on all the eg's just the headlight :thumb:
By asianrob
SlipCivic wrote:Sedan, Coupe and Hatchback all use the same corner lights, so if you see any with is saying Hatchback only, or something, it will still fit your car.

actually coupe/hatch is different from sedan corner :thumb:
By Chance
DC4rob wrote:
SlipCivic wrote:Sedan, Coupe and Hatchback all use the same corner lights, so if you see any with is saying Hatchback only, or something, it will still fit your car.

YUP, sedan front ends are a little longer than the coupe/hatch
By CivicTypeR
DC4rob wrote:

Incorrect, i'm using sedan ones, I own a Coupe, fit the same...

Well, the guy I bought them from was breaking his 4Dr.
By asianrob
SlipCivic wrote:
DC4rob wrote:

are you sure i owned both hatch and sedan and i tried to use it and it didnt fit all that well they even have different part numbers too
By Gorveatt
#45982 the headlights are the same, the corner lights are different, i am 100% positive on this.
By Chance
Gorveatt wrote:the headlights are the same, the corner lights are different, i am 100% positive on this.

x2 :wink:
By Greasedmonkey
Gorveatt wrote:the headlights are the same, the corner lights are different, i am 100% positive on this.

x2
By dogfight
SlipCivic wrote:
DC4rob wrote:

i am having a hard time believing that. :)
By Beatdowncivic
#181608 it's gonna sound odd but take a piece of string and pull it the length of the light then mark where light ends on the string and then do the same for the other lights