Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By hndaraver
#43896 lol yeah seriously cause ima get some rims soon and i wanna see what they look like first
By teal_dx
#43990 if anyone has a pic that i can use, please post it up and I'll get this thing rolling :thumb:

It is important that the car is clean & stock (or close to stock), a light color (white is best), good lighting, good quality pic, and shot at the exact same perspective angle as the ones below:

By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#44044 these are the best i could find. i dont know if there any good. but i want the ferio rim viewer up soon

By teal_dx
#44047 the red one is the closest angle, but too much perspective. also the reflections make it not usable.

The white one is too much of a side shot, not enough front.

I am gonna sound picky, but it really has to be just right for the final result to look good :thumb:
By teal_dx
#44115 the blue one is close, but the angle is a little too high. also dark blue might not be able to replicate into the lighter colors, and there was a vertical line through the left half of the pic.
But the lighting was perfect in that pic, very good example
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#44157 what if i take a pic of a four door? what color should i look for
By teal_dx
#44159 lighter colors are best. Like white, is good. If you find a silver that would work great. I'll even try to use a red one, but nothing darker than that.
Remember good lighting and no bad reflections is key :thumb:
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#44161 igh bro. keep in contact with this post. ill try and get some pics