Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By GERM
#361569 I have a 95 ex sedan with a d16y5 swap and original transmission. Car was bought with the swap. The clutch pedal is going all the way to the floor and staying there. I have replaced the master and slave cylinder. I also bleed the system. Clutch pedal got a bit of resistance before ultimately going back down and staying there. Noticed a loud humming noise coming from the ABS system and when I removed the fuse for the ABS system; the clutch pedal started working normally. Has anybody experience anything like this before? I need to find a solution since i do not want to be driving with out my ABS. No CEL or ABS light on.
Thanks.
By EconoBox
#361572 :?:

The brake hydraulic system (which is the ABS part) has no connection to the clutch hydraulic system. Removing an ABS fuse won't fix your clutch pedal.

Does your car have 2 or 3 pedals in it? Just wanna make sure you're actually having issues with the clutch system before posting the directions on how to properly install and bleed that system and adjust the clutch pedal.
By GERM
#361573 This is my buddies EG sedan. These are the issues he is having with it. I figured that the ABS system is completly different component of the vehicle. I have seen the car in person and it is a manual transmission. I'm assuming that if he replaced the master, slave and bleed the sytem; the issue might be the with the pedal assembly or he incorrectly bleed the clutch. Trust me i never heard of what happened to him happen to anyone else. That's why i posted on here.
I will be checking the vehicle today and hopefully we'll find the issue.
By GERM
#425413 So....
He did everything right, except he forgot to adjust the connector rod. Disabling the abs was purely a coincidence. The clutch pedal would move slightly up in the time he disconnected the abs.

Thank you guys for your imputed and time.
By GERM
#425414 So....
He did everything right, except he forgot to adjust the connector rod. Disabling the abs was purely a coincidence. The clutch pedal would move slightly up in the time he disconnected the abs.

By GERM
#425415 So....