Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By iLLson
#358257 take off door panel. spray water. check where its leaking from.

im pretty positive that its from the moisture shield
By EconoBox
#358262 I've never had this issue even with the plastic completely removed on some of my previous EGs and we have nasty rain storms here in Florida.

I would start by removing the door panel and closing the door. Then have a friend run a hose over the outside of the door. Aim around the windshield on that side, the rain channel on the roof, around the sunroof if you have one, and then obviously all around the door you are having the issue with. Hopefully you can track down the problem.

You may end up being surprised to find out that your windshield is leaking behind the A-pillar and the water is just ending up on the door. Or a drain line for the sunroof is clogged leading to the same issue. This is a problem I have seen on EGs and EKs in the past.

If the problem comes back to the door, the doors are designed so that water that gets into them drains out the bottom in to the door jamb and out of the car. I would check to make sure you don't have leaves or some kind of debris like broken glass inside the door. I have bought numerous EGs that previously had broken windows replaced and the old glass was left clumped up inside of the door. I have also seen people install Dynamat or similar products and cover the drain holes in the base of the door.