Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 95LX_just_in
#354890 Clutch slips or sticks or something when I accelerate hard into 2nd it will get to like 3k then rpm will start rising higher and higher than actual speed u know. So I'll let off and it jumps back down to its actual rpms then it does fine its only when I do little drag runs. lol.
Its A 4 or 5 month old ACS stage 1
By EconoBox
#354892 If 'ACS' is an eBay clutch it may very well be slipping. I hate to be the bearer of bad news like that but you usually get what you pay for with the eBay brand clutches. I'd recommend the Exedy OEM replacement option available at nearly every auto parts store or another reputable brand name like ACT, Clutch Masters, Competition Clutch, or several other options.

That being said I will suggest bleeding your clutch hydraulic system and adjusting the pedal. Both of which can be done relatively quickly and may possibly fix your issue.

To Bleed the hydraulic lines do the following process until no more air bubble come out and the fluid coming out is clean. THIS METHOD REQUIRES TWO PEOPLE

-attach a small piece of clear tubing to the bleed screw on the clutch master cylinder and run it down into a clear container with the end submerged in about an inch of clean brake fluid (this allows you to easily see the bubbles coming out and does not allow the system to suck air back in)

- open the cap on your clutch master reservoir and make sure it is full (You will have to keep an eye on this during the whole process and fill it up regularly)

-Pump the clutch pedal 10 times and then hold it to the floor

-with the pedal held down have your helper open the bleed screw (Dirty fluid and air will probably come out)

-have your partner close the bleed screw after a second or so

- raise the pedal back up and repeat until there is clear fluid coming out and no air bubbles.

How to adjust the pedal: