Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 95LX_just_in
teal_dx wrote:Yes, it is on the side of the head, below the distributor. :thumb:

sweet thanks! also you know of any additives or whatev that can help with valve seals / piston rings bc my car smokes /burns oil pretty bad and I hate it. trynna not be a ricer lol
By egsedanguy
95LX_just_in wrote:
teal_dx wrote:Yes, it is on the side of the head, below the distributor. :thumb:

sweet thanks! also you know of any additives or whatev that can help with valve seals / piston rings bc my car smokes /burns oil pretty bad and I hate it. trynna not be a ricer lol

Yes they make stuff but its not gonna "FIX" your problem.It might help for a short time or do nothing at all. Also depending on how bad it is, you may need to have it rebuilt.
By TrailerTrash
#351834 run a heavier weight oil.
By 95LX_just_in
egsedanguy wrote:
95LX_just_in wrote:

Yes they make stuff but its not gonna "FIX" your problem.It might help for a short time or do nothing at all. Also depending on how bad it is, you may need to have it rebuilt.

Yeah pretty sure the rings are shit and valves no better :roll:
By 95LX_just_in

hey you got a pic of which plug that is? cant fiind it
By TrailerTrash
#352216 be very careful unplugging that connector! mine was very brittle and cracked pretty badly but lucky for me it didnt actually break apart.
By teal_dx
TrailerTrash wrote:be very careful unplugging that connector! mine was very brittle and cracked pretty badly but lucky for me it didnt actually break apart.

+1 very common for these to break. The heat from the head makes them brittle over time.