Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 95LX_just_in
#350450 OKAY so before ive had a dead battery and roll/push started it and all but never has this happened. I put the key in the switch turn it all way lights come on and all but no turn over. not a dead battery or loose connection ive checked all that and I don't get why its doing this. like it would turn right over if the car is just rolling a little... but this morning it wasn't doing it at all so I had to push start it. WHATS GOING ON lol
By Driv-it-hard
#350453 Have you checked the positive cable on the starter or the starter solenoid, May be going bad.
By MRBKS_92VX
#350456 Most definitely check all your connections.. be sure to look inside of the terminal(s) and make sure the metal isn't cracked. You have all power until you try and turn it over correct?...your radio and clock briefly go out when key is turned to try and start car? Also just to C.Y.A.. look up under your dash and make sure the lil rubber and/or plastic grommet, bushing or what ever you choose to call that is on the clutch pedal has not broken or just dry rotted from age. Common problem ..our chassis arent getting any younger. If the first two points of interest turn out to be good after your diagnostic. .. I would say it is probably your starter.. you can have it tested for free at most major auto parts stores. Be sure to check your flywheel if you do in turn have a starter issue...hope this helps.
By 95LX_just_in
MRBKS_92VX wrote:Most definitely check all your connections.. be sure to look inside of the terminal(s) and make sure the metal isn't cracked. You have all power until you try and turn it over correct?...your radio and clock briefly go out when key is turned to try and start car? Also just to C.Y.A.. look up under your dash and make sure the lil rubber and/or plastic grommet, bushing or what ever you choose to call that is on the clutch pedal has not broken or just dry rotted from age. Common problem ..our chassis arent getting any younger. If the first two points of interest turn out to be good after your diagnostic. .. I would say it is probably your starter.. you can have it tested for free at most major auto parts stores. Be sure to check your flywheel if you do in turn have a starter issue...hope this helps.

ive checked all those and on the starter is a quick disconnect is that the only connection to check around there? and idk where youre referring to about the rubber grommet on the clutch pedal there isnt anything on it/behind it like that
By teal_dx
#350471 I think he means the clutch pedal safety switch. It has 2 wires going to it, behind the clutch pedal. It's so you have to have the clutch pressed to start the car, in case it's in gear.